I'm very dissapointed in Prisons.

Lunar crates - Good addition?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cocolcool

So with the introduction of Lunar Crates on the Prisons realm, doing ANYTHING in terms of reaching top 10 as a free to play cell is just about impossible. It's absolutely insane how getting 200 bedrock and a slew of other rewards from a 20 dollar crate can put you instantly at #1. I understand the server needs to make money, but doing it in such a game-breaking way is just laughable. People are now spending more money than they would ever get back in a payout, and for what? You guys have completely wrecked the economy, and cells who actually grind for their money/tokens are completely thrown under the bus by the server owners. If you guys want to keep ANY players until next season, i suggest working on some balancing changes, don't make it so people who spend 40 bucks instantly win.

Securable

They do this constantly lmfao. They did it in skyblock as well, and broke the eco even more than it was by releasing galaxy crates. They are money hungry and don't care for their playerbase.

A10OGV

So with the introduction of Lunar Crates on the Prisons realm, doing ANYTHING in terms of reaching top 10 as a free to play cell is just about impossible. It's absolutely insane how getting 200 bedrock and a slew of other rewards from a 20 dollar crate can put you instantly at #1. I understand the server needs to make money, but doing it in such a game-breaking way is just laughable. People are now spending more money than they would ever get back in a payout, and for what? You guys have completely wrecked the economy, and cells who actually grind for their money/tokens are completely thrown under the bus by the server owners. If you guys want to keep ANY players until next season, i suggest working on some balancing changes, don't make it so people who spend 40 bucks instantly win.
You also have to remember that VanityMC cannot run without the funds, if it doesn't have much in the store it will not be able to afford the hosting. if you have an issue with it then don't play! it's as simple as that. i understand it can be p2w at some points but if you grind hard enough i always found that you can beat p2w cells with a few hours in the mine :)

DemoteHigna

You also have to remember that VanityMC cannot run without the funds, if it doesn't have much in the store it will not be able to afford the hosting. if you have an issue with it then don't play! it's as simple as that. i understand it can be p2w at some points but if you grind hard enough i always found that you can beat p2w cells with a few hours in the mine :)
it made 1.2 million dollars last year

A10OGV

it made 1.2 million dollars last year
It may make lots of money but it still needs income to keep the server running, unless Craft is a billionaire and can afford to keep it running even when it dies (if it does)